Thursday, September 6, 2012

Final in Liquefy

My liquefy final

    This is my final with the liquefy tool. I started with the hair, using the tool to smooth the curls. Realizing the fact that the remaining curls were a bit large, I used the shrink tool to make them more accurate.
     I then used the push forward tool to give his eyebrows a different arch. After that was finished, I realized that his grin didn't match the more quizzical look I gave him and used the push forward tool again to give him more of a goofy smirk.
     I used the push forward tool a lot when it came to his facial features, thinning his nose, chiseling his features, and giving him broader shoulders.
    Moving on to his eyes, I thought they were a bit large, so using the shrink tool sparingly to even his eyes and give them a less bug-like look.
     Towards the end I started messing with his shirt, moving a button, ruffling the edges, and shifting the collar.
     I find them to look similar, but not very close when it comes to the details. It was a rather drastic change, and it was an obvious first try. Hopefully with more experience I will be able to do better.    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment