Thursday, September 6, 2012

Final Fix

 
Original
    This dog may not be photoshopped, but the area they are in sure is. There were multiple people in the background, and many telephone wires and poles. On the ground there was litter, and in the forested side of the picture, there was a random person and telephone pole.
     I started out with what I thought would be easy. Using the clone stamp tool, I erased the wires and poles, replacing the sky and mountain. Feeling that the person behind the dog would be easiest to next take out, I used the clone stamp and healing brush redundantly. After finishing to great proportions with that, I found myself picking at the trash hidden in the bushes and cleaned that up.
    I'd have to say that the pole in front of the trees was very tricky to get rid of, but after playing around a bit, I seemingly erased them from view.

Final dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment