Thursday, September 6, 2012

Final Erase



Original
      This was a challenging one-at least for someone who has never touched photoshop like myself. I started with the posts on top of the bakery, smoothing the sky around it, I had the idiotic idea that the project ahead would be easy.
     I then turned to the sign coming out of the man's head. This too, was rather easy, but near the buildings I ran into some blending issues. My main brush was the cloning tool, "copying and pasting" things where I needed them to be. The street lights were easy, until it came to the one in front of the cars. The Inko's sign was terribly easy, just like the other parts that happened to be in the sky. I decided to remove the whole sign.
      Towards the middle of the mountain I had multiple issues. I tried the healing brush for the first time and thought it to be useless until the repetition was obvious. This became true about halfway into the mountain. I used the healing brush as little as possible, seeing that it often brought in unhelpful, and not close to color, pieces of nearby scenery.
     The car was by far the most challenging piece. I started with simple, short, strokes around the wheel, and made my way up the car, not worrying about blending until later. I did however make a mistake that would cost the red sign on the window its life.
    All in all, I believe it was mostly a success, but there is always room for practice.

Final

No comments:

Post a Comment