Monday, January 7, 2013

Side Projects

I am currently working on a few side projects, and taking a break from the sphere. I have decided to make a background that looks almost like fireworks, or maybe water. I created a render cloud, and from there on I was pretty much just using filters to create a new look.
This is the finished product.
This is when  was working on another background image. It is almost like a tornado with color. I found myself using multiple filters again. The Twirl filter seemed to have the most observable effect. Using the overlay blending option makes a huge difference.
This is the finished product.
This is the work I am currently doing. I am trying to get a nice pattern with cool colorings. I had some issues with the filter, as I was following the tutorial, it occurred to me that my canvas might be too big. I plan on fixing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment